1) Among pitchers Todd Helton has had more than 10 plate appearances against in his career, his highest career batting average is against this former Met, who pitched against the Rockies on Opening Day, 1995. Name him.
2) Name the Red Sox regular, who homered off a former teammate, giving his team a walk-off win against the Mets on May 29, 2004.
3) This former Mets and Rockies pitcher held Manny Ramirez to 1 hit in 10 career at-bats when the two faced each other (including postseason). He struck Ramirez out 4 times. Name the pitcher.
4) Terry Francona hit 1 career home run against the Mets. It came in 1985 against a pitcher better known for pitching in only one game for the 1986 Mets. Name the pitcher.
5) As a Mets pitcher, Rockies pitching coach Bob Apodaca gave up 4 career walk-off home runs. Name the former 1973 Met who hit a walk-off home run against Apodaca for the Pirates in 1975.
6) Clint Hurdle's last major league home run came against the Pirates in 1986. The opposing pitcher started Opening Day against the Mets on multiple occasions. Name him.
7) There is a coach in this series who once had a walk-off walk AGAINST the Mets. He also played for the Mets. Name him.
8) Curt Schilling once allowed 5 runs in the 9th inning against the Mets, losing via walk-off on John Olerud's 2-run single. The winning pitcher in that game once pitched for the Rockies, and shares his last name with a current Met. Name him.
9) The first time the Mets played a regular season game against the Red Sox (1997), the winning pitcher was someone who has performed well in the postseason against the Mets. Name him.
10) The first time the Rockies ever beat the Mets in 1993, the No. 3 hitter for Colorado (who went 0-4 with an RBI) was a former Met. In fact, he played for the Mets the previous season. His name fits the theme of the quiz. Name him.