1) Who has more World Series titles- the Mets franchise or Tom Glavine?
2) Of the 181 hitters to have a .300 career batting average against Tom Glavine (minimum 10 plate appearances), name any of the 40 that currently or formerly played for the Mets.
3) What would be the historical significance if Tom Glavine allowed 196 earned runs without retiring a batter in his start against the Mets?
4) In the process of doing that, Glavine would jump from 19th to 6th on the all-time list for most career earned runs allowed. What two former Mets lefthanders would he pass?
5) Tom Glavine lost to the Braves 11 times in his Mets tenure from 2003 to 2007. How many other pitchers, in that span, lost to the Braves at least 11 times?
6) If Tom Glavine drove from Shea Stadium to Turner Field immediately following his final Mets start (to celebrate his defeat with his "true" teammates, of course), how many miles (according to MapQuest) would Glavine have driven?
7) Of the 4 pitchers to have hit a home run off Tom Glavine, two have brothers who pitched for the Mets. Name them.